JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL and Microsoft database tools.
- Optimize SSIS/SSRS/SSAS code performance and processing methods.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the data and applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Experience specializing in transforming XML, Flat files, or other delimited formats into RDBMS
- Define, develop, document and maintain SSIS/SSRS packages, packages configuration and logging,
- Define, develop, document and maintain procedural and SQL programs
- Provide input into standards and best practices for code development
- SQL Development -- ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints )
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time