Role & Summary INSIDE SALES
The Inside Sales personnel will provide support to sales managers by building strong leads pipeline through high volume outbound calling.
Reporting to Inside Sales - Manager
Collaboration Touch points 1. Sales & Business Development
2. Leadership in US
3. Marketing & Presales
4. Solutions & Delivery
Experience 4-6 years of relevant experience in IT services and solutions domain
Key Skills 1. Experience in Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web(LinkedIn). Experience in utilizing Sales Navigator is a plus.
2. Building leads pipeline by Industry & Customer focused Approach
3. Ability to make presentations & excellent communication skills
4. Strong analytical skills with a flair for business
5. Aggressive selling approach and yet be a good team player
6. Establish network of relationships with key decision makers in LinkedIn
7. Strong exposure on handling US market and willingness to work during US business hours
8. Perseverant with ability to meet deadlines and targets
9. Ability to generate executive dashboards and reports
10. Adept at using Microsoft Office tools
11. Understanding of technical solutions and using CRM Tools
Overall Responsibilities 1. Strategic:
i. Developing and executing Inside Sales plans to achieve leads.
ii. Create approach plan via LinkedIn & Zoominfo as a central tool.
iii. Effectively utilize available sales & marketing tools for campaign planning, ideal client profile, pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
iv. Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
2. Inside Sales:
i. Generate Qualified leads and set appointments for the Sales Managers, within defined territory, for specific lines of business.
ii. Works closely with Sales Managers to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
iii. Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
iv. Develop new relationships of key decision makers in prospective customers
v. Working with Sales and Marketing team to create a consistent client message
vi. Scheduling meetings / appointments according to established procedures & making reminder calls to prospective customers.
vii. Responsible for all aspects of the inside selling process - identify, qualify and generate qualified leads and meetings
viii. Data capturing with 100% accuracy while working on CRM.
3. Executive Reporting:
i. Participate in Sales meetings, review campaign status and assignments
ii. Reviews with team and Top Executive level
iii. Accurate forecasting of business & keeping records in the internal systems updated
iv. Capturing and reporting on all metrics with 100% accuracy.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time